Probably one of the most demanding fields. Any translation mistake can be fatal. Any omission or inaccurate presentation of a medical leaflet can generate fabulous costs for companies in the medical and pharma fields, for physicians and patients.
I have translated hundreds of pages of medical or pharmaceutical documents bearing the header of famous companies in the pharma field: Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi Aventis, Amgen, Abbott or GlaxoSmithKline and medical technique field: Stryker.
I have close insights on the methodology that clinical trials undergo and in-depth knowledge of the specific terminology of these materials.
Types of medical and pharmaceutical documents translated:
- Clinical trials:
- informed consent forms
- case report forms
- summary of product characteristics
- investigator and institution agreements
- documents sent to and by the National Medicines Agency
- approval reports issued by the National Medicines Agency
- drug leaflets
- Patients’ clinical reports
- Medical tests and nuclear medicine reports
- Medical letters
- Observation charts
- Medical questionnaires
- Genetic engineering
- Presentations of medical devices and equipment
- Medical literature and PhD Theses
- Scientific articles (microsurgery, endoscopy, diabetes)